Wednesday 23 November 2011

This Moo-ves me....

I love cows. I follow Send a Cow with great interest on Facebook. For two key reasons.

1. Cows, as mentioned I love them.
2. Somerset, they are based in Somerset, I love Somerset.

I now have a third reason.

I saw an amazing thing on their Facebook page this morning.


They had donated their Facebook page profile to be a personalised thank you to one of their supporters.

So I tweeted about it and sent it to my wife who is equally impressed by such things.

They contacted me on Twitter and shared this link, it's to a video, again saying thank you to Joe.

Thank you Joe from Send a Cow on Vimeo.


I am a professional fundraiser, who to be blunt can sometimes be very hard to impress.  This really impressed me.

So much, that I'm going to support them with real cash rather than praise. I hope the rest of my experiences are as brilliant as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment