Sunday 23 September 2012

How many screens do we need?

Last year the buzz word was 'dual screening'. Campaigns that were designed with the TV and laptop in mind.

Seems to me that we've moved past this already. One Saturday during the Olympics, Mrs DG and I had the telly on, two laptops and two smartphones. That's five screens. We were watching them all. Now I will concede that it was a fairly unique set of circumstances but it makes you wonder doesn't it!?

Are we still watching telly or are we being interrupted by TV? Do we now only look up from the small screen to the big screen when the medals are being given out?

I'm becoming obsessed by the subject. If you are interested (I think we all should be) then this post from Google has some great resources and stats. And this great infographic...


No comments:

Post a Comment