Friday 17 October 2014

Some treats from Holland #IFC2014

Every time I go to the International Fundraising Conference in Holland. I come back with a bag full of links to great videos.

This one should embarrass us all. How can a life insurance company produce such a great film, when we (fundraisers) sometimes struggle!? Peter Muffet from DTV included this one in his Thursday afternoon session.



Bryan Miller included this one in his brilliant Digital Trends session. I think I'm late to the party on it, but it's really good, has an SMS call to action and when Brian presented it someone from the charity that made it was in the room and told us it was super successful.



This one from Bryan as well. Not everything should be digital. Sometimes it has to be paper.



Can't remember where I saw this one. Clicktivism though. It's NOT REAL.



I didn't actually see this one at the conference, but Francesco shared it with me on Twitter once I'd posted this blog. It's too good not to share. An oldie, but a goodie. I had tears rolling down my cheeks by the end of it, probably because I was tired after my trip home from conference right!?



fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment