Saturday 10 September 2016

MobileMagic: the wireless headphones edition...


The Guardian view on internet security: a huge and growing problem. An interesting perspective on security.

The Mainstreaming of Black Lives Matter. This is a great article. It makes me what to scream when online activism is dismissed as Slacktivism...

This week's mobile stat is Olympic based. I send it in case you didn’t get the memo that mobile is where most audiences are at.

The WhatsApp-Response. How WhatsApp is being used by nonprofits in the field.

Twitter Adds Read Receipts, Typing Indicators, Web Link Previews to DMs. Every platform wants to be your favourite messaging app. Which is why we bang on about messaging all the time.

I'm looking to join the Open mobile/digital team as an account manager. Details here. I'd really appreciate if if you could share it around the internet for me.

And all previous editions of MobileMagic can be found here....

No comments:

Post a Comment