Tuesday 13 August 2013

MobileMagic: insert witty/topical line here :|



Mobile Tops Desktop for Social Sharing. Mobile is social. I mentioned that a couple of weeks ago. This proves it (ish). More shares from mobile than desktop…

I’m Still Waiting for My Phone to Become My Wallet. A good article about why it’s not yet….

Developing online with smartphone traffic in mind. A great post from Henry at The Children’s Society.

Google have released this. It’s good, called Our Mobile Planet and dated May 2013. It’s got numbers and charts. And we all like numbers and charts right!?

Vodafone enters UK 4G fray with same August 29 launch date as O2; now only Three is missing…. 4G commeth… I bet you’re thinking you will never need or want it…

Barclays announces Gift Aid on Pingit app. This came a bit out of the blue and needs further investigation!

No comments:

Post a Comment