Monday 5 August 2013

MobileMagic. No mention of Doctor Who.

I am a geek, I’m excited that The 2013 Ofcom report is out. A must read for anyone who’s planning communications to people, real people, not marketing people like us. It’s jam packed full of stats that show us what we're all doing, including..

Smartphone penetration up to 51% from 27% two years ago.

The term ‘media meshing’ watching telly and doing something else that is related to the show at the same time. e.g. During this years Men’s Wimbledon final, 1.1M people tweeted 2.6M times – with 80% of those tweets coming from a mobile device…

Send me your favourite stat. We can have a geek off…


Guide Dogs teams with Donate Mobile to deliver new mobile fundraising service. Seeing more and more charities do this. Seems a sensible addition to fundraising portfolio - the new affinity credit card...

Mobile Consuming More of Our Media Time Than TV. Don’t know about you, but I hardly turn the telly on nowadays…


MailOnline Breaks Daily Traffic Record I’d obviously stick pins into myself rather then engage in any Mail thing, but more evidence of how critical mobile is to the providers of ‘news’.

No comments:

Post a Comment