The Open Mobile team is recruiting. We’re after the best Account Executive or Manager in the world. Ever.
We’re really lucky to work with some brilliant clients on some brilliant mobile fundraising campaigns. We’re doing all sorts. We’re recruiting new supporters, converting existing ones, developing retention programmes based around supporters’ mobile phones and creating new ways for supporters to give. Take a look on the Open Fundraising blog to see the stuff we’ve been up to.
We need someone who is happy to get stuck into anything that needs doing, but principally the role is to provide account management support to our clients.
You’ll need to tick most of the boxes in the following areas:
- Understand the fundamentals of fundraising.
- Be passionate about new technology, the web and mobile.
- Be able to manage multiple projects whilst remaining calm.
- Have experience of project managing marketing/fundraising projects in a creative environment as well as with external partners.
- Have some experience of client-servicing – don’t worry we will teach you.
- Have some experience working on digital projects (experience with mobile would be brilliant but isn’t essential).
- Thrive when working in a fast paced environment.
- Happy to turn their hand to anything in order to make sure that the project gets done.
- Have an opinion and be comfortable expressing it on how mobile can be used to help the charities we work with, recruit, keep, engage and inspire their supporters.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something exciting from the beginning. As the mobile team develops, so will you and your career.
If this sounds like you, send an email introducing yourself, explaining why you are perfect for the job, with your CV and current salary details.