Tuesday 2 July 2013

MobileMagic, I really should be in the garden...

The things that caught my eye this week. 

Five Ways to Build Your Nonprofit’s Mobile Subscriber List, this is what charities in the US and commercial companies are doing. I’m convinced that there is a place for this type of thing in our clients communications… Information, people want access to the best information…


7 in 10 People in the UK Now Own a Smartphone. Feels high to me, but what do I know. But we do know that this is a number that is only ever going to increase.


American Red Cross Hurricane App wins Digitals 2013 Not for Profit Award. I think this was in last week’s roundup, which makes me a Wizard.

Sony Reveals New NFC Ready Android-Powered SmartWatch. Would you wear one? Less obvious than those Google Glasses we will all be wearing next year…

A neat idea from over the pond…. Text with the President.

A tiny bit of agency navel gazing. Interesting though. Full-service vs. niche: Brands split on which agency route to go.

Finally, an alternative view on the mobile phone >> Mobile phones basically haven't progressed since the Nokia 1110.

Tim is talking about Mobile at the IOF on Monday with Mrs DG and Alex from Save the Children. So if you are there go see.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment