Saturday 11 March 2017

The Good Postman



I decided recently that I was going to deliberately change the tone of this blog.

I'm still going to do what I've always done. But I also want to share things that move me, that aren't 100% linked to my day job.

I want to share things that inspire me, move me or make me angry and want to act.

In these strange strange times we all need a kick towards action. So I hope to highlight things that you'll find as interesting and inspiring as I do. And I hope it inspires us all to further action outside of the day job.

The video above is the trailer for an incredible film I saw today as part of the Human Rights Watch film festival. Details here and here.

It was an incredible film that shows even the poorest in Europe have compassion for those less well of than themselves. And that gives me a glimmer of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment