Tuesday 1 July 2014

You can talk at this (year's) #IWITOT



I spoke at last year’s I Wish I’d Thought Of That (IWITOT). IWITOT is the now annual event where the great and the good (and last year me) get 7 minutes to tell the 300 or so fundraisers in the room about the fundraising idea that they wish they’d thought of.

I spoke for 7 minutes about Race for Life. It was a terrifying experience. But I’m really glad that I did it.

This year things are being shaken up a little.

There are 3 speaker slots up for grabs for this year's event on Tuesday 16th September in London. If you want to speak AND I SUGGEST THAT YOU DO it’s super easy to apply. Email my colleague Ian at Open and he will tell you all you need to know. 

Then, you might get invited to pitch your idea to Tanya Steele from Save the Children, Imogen Ward from the Lessons for Life Foundation and me. Between us we will decide who gets the chance to speak at the event and if you're successful and you want it, you'll get one of us as a coach/mentor/sounding board for your session.


So act quickly and email today as the closing date for applications is Monday 7th July.


No comments:

Post a Comment