Friday 12 July 2013

MobileMagic: mobile highlights from my reading list...



This weeks highlights from my reading list. No where near as awesome as those Greenpeace climbers...

The smartphone and the customer journey: a Google perspective. With a projections that UK smartphone penetration will be 75% at the end of the year

A fab Deloitte report. 'Beyond the hype: the true potential of Mobile'. Really, really good. 89% of 25 – 34 year olds have a smartphone compared to 72% of those aged 16 – 64.


Mobile checkouts: how user-friendly are the top 10 US retailers? I know I go on about it, but it really is important.

Mobile search spend up 132% year-on-year. Which means you need a mobile optimised site.

I found this report. Help yourself. It’s got some real nuggets in it.

Mobile App Stores, Messaging & Usage Statistics. An infographic all about Apps, how very modern. 

No comments:

Post a Comment