Sunday 30 June 2013

Two years & counting...

LinkedIn told me this week that I've been at Open for two years.

I'm one very very lucky person.

I work at a place where passion for the sector is more than words.

I work at a place where ideas are acted on.

I work at a place where we know we're only as good as our last campaign.

I work at a place with some of the brightest minds in fundraising.

I work at a place where people saying that they want to change the world mean it.

I work at a place where 'it's never been done before' is a challenge.

The last two years have flown by. I've been involved in some amazing projects for some equally amazing clients. With hopefully plenty more to come...

And we're recruiting. We have two account manager jobs going. One in the mobile team.

You all know I'm biased, but these jobs are an amazing opportunity to make an impression at an agency that does things the right way. Come and join us. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment