Sunday 16 June 2013

MobileMagic & some non mobile things...


Some more mobile treats that I’ve picked up over the last week and a bit…

Is your online fundraising suffering from FOMO? (Fear Of Missing Out), a great post from Bryan Miller.

Boy Scouts embrace mobile POS to drive fundraising efforts, I’ve seen lots of these in the States. Portable mobile payment methods. Not heard of charities using them here yet.

Bulmers Irish Cider Increases Sales By 73 Percent With MMS messaging, if you can get past the phrase ‘Irish Cider’ this is an interesting case study. This one is organised via O2 More details here. There must be loads of uses for UK Charities. Will find out more…

ABOUT BLOODY TIME >> Twitter Vine app launches on Android after attracting 13m iPhone users. I am on Vine. Here is my lunch. I didn’t eat it all myself…

Here are a collection of Charity Vines. All collated by Kirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment