Tuesday 1 January 2013

2012: what Google says you liked...

Happy New Year to you all.

I'm a geek so I'm always looking at the blog stats. This is what Google tells me are the most popular posts from 2012...

The best mobile ad ever. That Save the Children advert.

Amnesty's street theatre. More stuff like this in 2013 please. If we don't try harder to make face to face interesting and engaging it will die. And it will be our fault.

The 7 principles of telephone fundraising. I was asked to write a chapter in a book this year. I blogged some of what I wrote here.

This guest post from Stuart Glen. Stuart rocks, we went to the football together in 2012. We hope to do so again in 2013. This post is fantastic and is all about the fabulous Childs i Foundation.

This was awkward. Words fail me. Read the post. I don't want to talk about it.

A mini (toned down) rant about the use of the term Slacktivisim. I find it astonishing that these micro acts are so easily dismissed by people who should know better.

Thanks for reading this blog. I'm always genuinely humbled when people tell me that they like it.

Have a brilliant 2013. Let's do things this year that are better than last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment